In accordance with NYS summer camp guidelines, North East Worship Camp encourages anyone who is unvaccinated to wear a mask indoors when feasible or when social distancing is not an option. Although we are not requiring face coverings, we will provide face coverings for any campers/volunteers/staff who choose to use them. We will also not prevent individuals from wearing a face covering of their choice.
- Masks are not required to be worn when outdoors.
- Cohort size has been limited to no more than 36, and cohorts will be kept separated from other groups when feasible.
- North East Worship Camp is following the NYS cleaning and disinfection guidelines for private and public use facilities.
- Shared workstations (stages, workshops areas, etc.) will be cleaned in-between use.
- Common areas will be cleaned and disinfected after group transitions and at the end of each camp day.
- Individual food portions and drinks will be served to campers and staff during their time at camp.
- We will provide hand hygiene and washing stations throughout the building. Staff and campers must perform hand hygiene immediately upon entering the building, between activities, after using the restroom, and before eating.
- There will be mandatory health screening practices for staff and campers prior to arriving at camp (only temp screening will be required daily):
1) Have you traveled within the past 10 days and not complied with NYS Travel Advisory?
2) Have you experienced Covid-19 symptoms and a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees F?
3) Have you tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 10 days?
4) Have you been close or in-contact in the past 10 days with someone who's tested positive for Covid-19?
5) Temperature check (daily)
- Staff and campers are to stay home if they or any member of their family show any symptoms of Covid-19.
- A contact tracing list is available to keep track of any site visitors.
- In the event a camper, volunteer, or staff member tests positive for Covid-19, a designated isolation area has been set up and proper communication in accordance with NYS guidelines will be followed.